FULL DAY – CERRO AZUL - LUNAHUANA
- Kind: Full Day
- Duration: 16 hours
- Availability: 6am ( Daily Departures)
Adrenaline and history
Cerro Azul is one of the oldest ocean ports in south coast, there started the Chinese migration, they came as slaves at the first time, we are going to appreciate in the way ancient farms, sugar cane farms, cotton farms, etc The Lunahuana is hoping for us with and incredible river Cañete, at the same time we are going to visit the vineyards, and to know how they make the Pisco and different wines, at the same time let´s know the elaboration of the honey, that is natural and very organic in this region.
- Round trip transportation
– Official Tour Guide
– All entrance tickets
- Came with 100% of energy to live an unforgettable experience.
- Don’t forget to charge your phone / camera for all your pictures.
- Bring with you some document to identify yourself (Passport)
- All the tours are exclusive to 4 person, in special cases 6, never more than 6 people.
- We can do the tour in 4 languages English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- You could pay with credit or debit card (+5% of charge) or cash, “Pay always at the end of the tour to your tour guide”.
- If the tour include something to book in advance, we are going to ask the money in advance.
- Any payment with cash or card will be at the end of the tour.
- If you pay from the button "", don't forget tell us about the booking using the form on the botton part.
- Write us and we are to answer to you as soon is possible.
- All our bookings are trough e-mail, just wait your confirmation back to your mail.
Also check our terms and conditions
You can send us your comments or suggestions, help us to improve our service.