Full Day - MARAS MORAY
- Kind: Full Day
- Duration: 12 hours
- Availability: 7am ( Daily Departures)
Nature and Architecture INCA
Let´s see in this tour old places with millions and millions of years like “Maras salters” until the most recent technologies for us, this is part of INCA technologies “Moray” here we are going to see terraces in a circle way that have different altitudinal levels, each step has a differently climate and this was for experimental products related to the agriculture.Maras
This will be our first point of visit is located within the Sacred Valley of the Incas, where we can know the ancient salt mines, which are around 3000 small saltwater pools that are fed by subterranean hypersaline waters, located on hillsides that the time they were formed 110 million years ago with the formation of the Cordillera de los Andes. With the passage of time is evaporating leaving behind the salt to clarify the water taking different tonalities when seen in the day and the people of the town they work with them extracting the dry salt and then selling them in the community, such as pink salt, which is very good in magnesium, calcium and potassium.Moray
Moray s an Inca agricultural center, discovered in 1932 consisting of four regularly elliptical galleries, the deepest of them measuring 45 meters and each of the terraces measuring approximately 1.80 m, at the same time each one of them represented a different climatic floor in which can be planted different types of plants. Even today the people of the community use this resource for the production of their food although in smaller quantities due to the conservation of the place.
- Round trip transportation
– Official Tour Guide
– All entrance tickets
- Came with 100% of energy to live an unforgettable experience.
- Don’t forget to charge your phone / camera for all your pictures.
- Bring with you some document to identify yourself (Passport)
- All the tours are exclusive to 4 person, in special cases 6, never more than 6 people.
- We can do the tour in 4 languages English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- You could pay with credit or debit card (+5% of charge) or cash, “Pay always at the end of the tour to your tour guide”.
- If the tour include something to book in advance, we are going to ask the money in advance.
- Any payment with cash or card will be at the end of the tour.
- If you pay from the button "", don't forget tell us about the booking using the form on the botton part.
- Write us and we are to answer to you as soon is possible.
- All our bookings are trough e-mail, just wait your confirmation back to your mail.
Also check our terms and conditions
You can send us your comments or suggestions, help us to improve our service.