- Kind: Walking Tour
- Duration: 4 hours
- Availability: 9am / 2pm ( Tuesday to Sunday )
The Most Important Oracle of the Inca Empire
e will visit the most important religious complex of the Inca Empire "PACHACAMAC". We will travel through time and be amazed by the size of the Arqueological complex, the green valleys in the middle of the desert and the beautiful scenery of the Pacific Ocean. We will know "The Temple of the Sun", "The Painted Temple" and "The Acllawasi" let’s contemplate a beautiful landscape in the Lurín valley. “PACHACAMAC” comes from a Quechua word that means "creator of the earth". It’s recommend visiting Pachacamac before going to Cusco and Machu Picchu, as an introduction to the Inca culture, so you will better understand the Inca traditions, engineering, customs and religion. This will be a great experience.
- Round trip transportation
– Official Tour Guide
– All entrance tickets
- Came with 100% of energy to live an unforgettable experience.
- Don’t forget to charge your phone / camera for all your pictures.
- Bring with you some document to identify yourself (Passport)
- All the tours are exclusive to 4 person, in special cases 6, never more than 6 people.
- We can do the tour in 4 languages English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- You could pay with credit or debit card (+5% of charge) or cash, “Pay always at the end of the tour to your tour guide”.
- If the tour include something to book in advance, we are going to ask the money in advance.
- Any payment with cash or card will be at the end of the tour.
- If you pay from the button "", don't forget tell us about the booking using the form on the botton part.
- Write us and we are to answer to you as soon is possible.
- All our bookings are trough e-mail, just wait your confirmation back to your mail.
Also check our terms and conditions
You can send us your comments or suggestions, help us to improve our service.