PANORAMIC WALKING TOUR
- Kind: Panoramic
- Duration: 4 hours
- Availability: 9am / 2pm ( Daily Departures)
Oldest Town in Lima
Let´s be part of a wonderfull experience in the oldest part of Lima – RÍMAC, live the history and culture. Lima has a lot of places to show to the world, Rímac is one of the oldest places with more aristocratice constructions, and you can see the old Lima and the new Lima with traditional communities up the hill. We will be part of a different experience visiting the San Martín Square, the chinesse town, the first traditional market of the Historical Center and RÍMAC, this tour is to know part of everything about the lifestyle of Peruvian, to know the society of Lima, we are a mix of culture and tradition, the syncretism is an essential part of the Peruvians. From any place in this tour you will see the most important protector of the RÍMAC valley, San Cristobal hill.
- Round trip transportation
– Official Tour Guide
– All entrance tickets
- Came with 100% of energy to live an unforgettable experience.
- Don’t forget to charge your phone / camera for all your pictures.
- Bring with you some document to identify yourself (Passport)
- All the tours are exclusive to 4 person, in special cases 6, never more than 6 people.
- We can do the tour in 4 languages English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- You could pay with credit or debit card (+5% of charge) or cash, “Pay always at the end of the tour to your tour guide”.
- If the tour include something to book in advance, we are going to ask the money in advance.
- Any payment with cash or card will be at the end of the tour.
- If you pay from the button "", don't forget tell us about the booking using the form on the botton part.
- Write us and we are to answer to you as soon is possible.
- All our bookings are trough e-mail, just wait your confirmation back to your mail.
Also check our terms and conditions
You can send us your comments or suggestions, help us to improve our service.