PERUVIAN STEP HORSE TOUR
- Kind: Traditional Tour
- Duration: 4 hours
- Availability: 9am / 2pm ( Daily Departures)
Traditional and Cultural tour
We will see a "Musical Show danced by Peruvian Step Horses" in a Beautiful Ranch Located in the south Valley of Lurin. Arriving we will walk through the stables of the Ranch to learn about the history and characteristics of the horses and to understand why they are unique and special in the world, then we will observe a northern Peruvian show "La Marinera" live the experience of "Riding in the mildest Horses in the World ". Finally we will delight ourselves with a delicious "Lunch of the Place "and" Pisco Sour ".
- Round trip transportation
– Official Tour Guide
– All entrance tickets
- Came with 100% of energy to live an unforgettable experience.
- Don’t forget to charge your phone / camera for all your pictures.
- Bring with you some document to identify yourself (Passport)
- All the tours are exclusive to 4 person, in special cases 6, never more than 6 people.
- We can do the tour in 4 languages English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- You could pay with credit or debit card (+5% of charge) or cash, “Pay always at the end of the tour to your tour guide”.
- If the tour include something to book in advance, we are going to ask the money in advance.
- Any payment with cash or card will be at the end of the tour.
- If you pay from the button "", don't forget tell us about the booking using the form on the botton part.
- Write us and we are to answer to you as soon is possible.
- All our bookings are trough e-mail, just wait your confirmation back to your mail.
Also check our terms and conditions
You can send us your comments or suggestions, help us to improve our service.