Full Day “Rainbow Mountain” - CUZCO
- Kind: Mountain
- Duration: 15 hours
- Availability: 4am ( Daily Departures)
Following the millenary traces.
The mountain of seven colors is on the way to Ausangate, where people usually celebrate the "Qoyllur Riti", a festival that deals with the pilgrimage to "Ausangate" in synonym of adoration and petition. The sacred Apu of Cuzco, is part of a mining concession, whose real name is "Vinicunca" because it is located in the district of Vinicunca in the province of Quispicanchis and is also known as the rainbow mountain was formed by marine fluvial sediments and lacustrine with the oxidation of its minerals by the humidity of space.
- Round trip transportation
– Official Tour Guide
– All entrance tickets
- Come with 100% of energy to live an unforgettable experience.
- Don’t forget to charge your phone / camera for all your pictures.
- Bring with you some document to identify yourself (Passport)
- All the tours are exclusive to 4 person, in special cases 6, never more than 6 people.
- We can do the tour in 4 languages English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- You could pay with credit or debit card (+5% of charge) or cash, “Pay always at the end of the tour to your tour guide”.
- If the tour include something to book in advance, we are going to ask the money in advance.
- Any payment with cash or card will be at the end of the tour.
- If you pay from the button "", don't forget tell us about the booking using the form on the botton part.
- Write us and we are to answer to you as soon is possible.
- All our bookings are trough e-mail, just wait your confirmation back to your mail.
Also check our terms and conditions
You can send us your comments or suggestions, help us to improve our service.