- Kind: Community
- Duration: 6 hours
- Availability: 7am / 2pm ( Daily Departures )
Unforgettable Experience, Knowing the Real Peruvian Life
We are going to do a fascinating walking tour around the real part of the Peruvian communities. You will have the opportunity to see how a large majority of Lima’s population truly lives in happiness environment and community system. KULTOUR PERU wants you to see “The real Lima” and to have an unforgettable experience. Come with us and explore the heritage and history of HUAYCAN, enjoy the welcoming and happy smiles of everybody, we are going to visit a traditional market, the typical schools of Lima, let’s eat some snacks with a typical family, then go to the top of the hill to see the beautiful views will definitely catch your eyes, remember the purpose of this tour is to know about people who would like to share with you their believes, traditions, culture and thoughts. You should expect to get warm welcoming and happy smiles (locals love visitors).
- Round trip transportation
– Official Tour Guide
– All entrance tickets
- Came with 100% of energy to live an unforgettable experience.
- Don’t forget to charge your phone / camera for all your pictures.
- Bring with you some document to identify yourself (Passport)
- All the tours are exclusive to 4 person, in special cases 6, never more than 6 people.
- We can do the tour in 4 languages English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- You could pay with credit or debit card (+5% of charge) or cash, “Pay always at the end of the tour to your tour guide”.
- If the tour include something to book in advance, we are going to ask the money in advance.
- Any payment with cash or card will be at the end of the tour.
- If you pay from the button "", don't forget tell us about the booking using the form on the botton part.
- Write us and we are to answer to you as soon is possible.
- All our bookings are trough e-mail, just wait your confirmation back to your mail.
Also check our terms and conditions
You can send us your comments or suggestions, help us to improve our service.