TOUR FOR THE "VALLE SUR" IN CUZCO
- Kind: Walking Tour
- Duration: 4.5 hours
- Availability: 8:30 ( Daily Departures)
A STEP FROM THE INCA EMPIRE, TO THE COLONIAL IDEOLOGY", BY TIPON, PIKILLACCTA AND ANDAHUAYLILLAS
Join us in this step of Inca history and ideology to that of the colony, a journey in which we can get to know and marvel at Inca technology both in architecture and hydraulic systems, for this we will visit the following important places: Tipon (the hydraulic park), Pikillacta (pre-Inca architecture) and Andahuaylillas (with its chapel known as "the Sistine Chapel of America").
TIPON- "INCA HYDRAULIC SYSTEM"
This archaeological site of Inca architecture is located in the district Oropeza in the province of Quispicanchis, in the Cuzco region, was built by the Incas, who worshiped the essential liquid element "Water" in gratitude for the resources provided, currently this Place has been considered as a marvel of civil engineering, recognized by the Association of Civil Engineering in America.
PIKILLACCTA – ARCHITECTURE PREHISPANIC IN THE INCA KINGDOM
Pikillacta is a pre-Inca city belonging to the culture and first empire in ancient Peru "wari" originating in the Ayacucho region, many years before they settled in these lands as part of their urbanization (during the sixth century AD), in the enclosure we can know the urban organization on its buildings in stone without carving and with mortar, next to its streets.
ANDAHUAYLILLAS-WHERE THE SIXTINA CHAPEL OF AMERICA IS
"The church of San Pedro apostle" or denominated "The Sistine Chapel of America", as they know it, is located in a small and very cozy town of the province of Quispicanchis, in the Cuzco region, place where we will visit, inside we can see original paintings of the Cuzco school of the seventeenth century as well as the coffered ceiling in its architecture and similar symmetry with the real Sistine Chapel in Europe, this small church, according to scholars estimate was built at the beginning of the seventeenth century where in the first instance there was a small chapel and this at the same time was based on Inca architecture.
- Round trip transportation
– Official Tour Guide
– All entrance tickets
- Came with 100% of energy to live an unforgettable experience.
- Don’t forget to charge your phone / camera for all your pictures.
- Bring with you some document to identify yourself (Passport)
- All the tours are exclusive to 4 person, in special cases 6, never more than 6 people.
- We can do the tour in 4 languages English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- You could pay with credit or debit card (+5% of charge) or cash, “Pay always at the end of the tour to your tour guide”.
- If the tour include something to book in advance, we are going to ask the money in advance.
- Any payment with cash or card will be at the end of the tour.
- If you pay from the button "", don't forget tell us about the booking using the form on the botton part.
- Write us and we are to answer to you as soon is possible.
- All our bookings are trough e-mail, just wait your confirmation back to your mail.
Also check our terms and conditions
You can send us your comments or suggestions, help us to improve our service.